Thursday, May 12, 2011

Easter



Easter came and went, now I am finally doing a post about it. The Saturday before Easter my Mom was in the process of packing for her big move to Draper. Since we had planned on helping her that day we decided to do our hunt at her house. This was Avery's first year finding eggs and it was fun to watch.

I left her for a minute to get a picture of Cole. When I came back to Avery this is what I saw....


I guess she had enough finding, and was ready for the eating.

The boys had fun too and collected a lot of treats.



I couldn't find our easter baskets this year, so the boys made due with old ice cream buckets from my Mom's basement. I guess whatever works. The kids had fun and had too much candy, another successful Easter egg hunt.

4 comments:

Brittany said...

So sweet! Your kids are so cute! Love the ice cream bucket idea.

JaMilLyN said...

looks like fun. i haven't posted my easter picks yet so you're doing great. :) why is your mom moving to draper?

Reary Family said...

Thanks, I can't wait to see yours when you get them on. She moved in with my Grandparents to help them out for a while.

The Higginbothams said...

That shot of Avery is awesome, and so cute! That hair bow looks great too. Cole always has the cutest hats.