Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Trick -or- Treat

A few weeks late, but better than never, right?
I forgot to get pictures on Halloween, it was pretty crazy trying to get dinner, dressed and out the door. So here are a couple of Cache in his halloween outfit (thanks Aunt Jen, Aunt Sara and Aunt Kim for all of the cute clothes!). He wasn't too happy when I finally remembered to get a picture. (2 1/2 weeks old.)


I wish I would have got a better picture of this sad face.

We went to the Lehi city center for their annual Halloween party. The kids love it and its indoors, which is pretty nice. Avery jumped up and down when she saw Snow White, and had to pose with her favorite Disney princess.

 Here are the kids, all dressed up.




1 comment:

Becca said...

Ah, I love those kids! Could Caleb look any crazier than he does in the first photo of all three kids? But he and Minnie look so adorable on the broomstick!