Tuesday, March 27, 2012

The Things They Say...

Mom: Caleb, put your shoes on, we need to go to the post office.
Caleb: Post Office?
Mom: Yes, we need to pick up a letter.
Caleb: An 'O'?
Mom: No, we need to pick up a l.e.t.t.e.r.
Caleb: An 'O'?
Mom: (Finally gets it) Hahaha


Cole was grounded from the tv for a few days for not hanging up his church clothes after multiple reminders.
Cole: (very dramatically) I don't know why I get treated this way!
Mom: What way is that?
Cole: Like ..... a skunk!


Avery: (patting my stomach) Your baby in there?
Mom: Yep.
Avery: (Puts her ear to my stomach) It won't talk to me! (So offended)

3 comments:

The Higginbothams said...

Oh Cole, I can just hear him asking, with a pouty lip, why he gets treated this way. Haha.
Does Avery have a baby in her tummy like Brooke?

Eilene said...

Those funny comments left tears. Everyone so cute and so them.

Unknown said...

quit treating my nephew like a daggum skunk!