Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Caleb's Tooth

Caleb lost his first tooth!


We were eating corn-on-the-cob last week and I noticed that his tooth looked odd when he had finished. I check it out and it was so loose that it was barely hanging in. Of course, Caleb hadn't said a word about it. (His pain tolerance is crazy) As soon as we knew it was loose, Shane couldn't resist pulling it out. It didn't take much and Caleb didn't make a peep. Since he doesn't care at all about money, the tooth fairy brought him a treat. Lucky boy. That same night his pregnant mother couldn't sleep for hours, worrying how fast her kids are growing up. Awww.

2 comments:

Becca said...

I can't believe he lost a tooth already! I think (hope) I won't cry when Riley starts Kindergarten in a few weeks. I've been dreading the day forever, but she's so excited for it. But I'll probably be just as emotional as you when she looses her first tooth.

Brittany said...

so cute! That is SUPER early to loose a tooth. Hope you guys are doing well!