Sunday, December 16, 2012

Cache is 2 months

Cache hit his two month mark last week. It has been a long two months, but getting better. He has been gassy and my biggest complaint is that when he would fall asleep he would wake back up ten minutes later with gas or a burp. He still has me guessing whether or not it will be a good nap day, or a day that he won't sleep for more than twenty minutes at a time. He has been my hardest baby (being the most recent may have a hand in that) but it is a good thing he is cute.
Here are some pictures from the last two months:

One Week

One Month

Baby Burrito - 6 Weeks

Cache and Avery - One Month

Cache and Cole (Twins) - 6 Weeks

Cache and Caleb - 6 Weeks

Yay, smiling! 2 months


I have never been one to love the newborn phase, and knowing he is our last I tried to like it more. I still can't say I am a big fan, and people look at me like I am crazy when I wish for a baby to start at two months old. I love that he is smiling and able to be content more. If we could just get the napping thing down we will be great. He is a cutie though and we are happy to have him.

No comments: