Thursday, December 22, 2011

Caleb is 4


For Caleb's birthweek back in November, (I know, I know....) he got to do several of his favorite things. Shane took Caleb to Cabela's the night before his birthday, which is his favorite place ever. I get asked every day if we can "see a moose". Caleb saw a moose calendar and just had to have it. Shane said he bounced through the store pointing at and announcing everything that he saw. Can you tell that he loves it?


On his birthday we took him to McDonalds for dinner and took his birthday cake (a road with cars) to Uncle Nick and Aunt Sharon's house. I have pictures, I just can't get them off my camera. Since I didn't put last years pictures on the blog, I am putting a video on this year.


(Note to self: don't sing Happy Birthday while holding the camera, it is BAD.)

Lastly on Saturday we took the kids swimming at the Legacy center, our city's indoor pool. Caleb's other favorite thing is swimming and he had lots of fun.
Caleb is a funny, sweet, happy, energetic, tough-as-nails four year old. He has been through a lot in his life, with all his surgeries, but he is doing great and we love him a lot.

3 comments:

The Higginbothams said...

I really like the font of your blog post. Oh my, that birthday song is a flashback to Brady's Pirate Island birthday with you holding the camera and singing. Too bad we don't have any family videos of you belting out You're a Grand Old Flag.

Reary Family said...

For the record, I never belted out You're a Grand Old Flag, that was all you. And obviously a good thing too.

Eilene said...

Both the singing and these comments made me laugh. Glad you can make fun of each other and still keep smiling. Caleb is an absolute cutie!