Friday, December 23, 2011

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Merry Christmas from the Rearys!




This past year has been a little crazy for us. We sold our house the end of January and moved into a rental, which was smaller than the house we sold. We had most of our stuff stored in the garage and lived out of boxes. Fun. The good news is that we are finally in our new house. We were able to move in December 10th. We have been able to get most of our Christmas decorations up and quite a few of our boxes unpacked. We are finally home. We still need a few light fixtures, some doors fixed and shutters for our outside windows, but we are home. I can't get a picture of the outside until we have our shutters, its a big deal. So here is the inside.....





Not the best pictures, I will post more (that are in focus) without boxes hopefully.

3 comments:

The Higginbothams said...

Ha! I have poinsettias lined up on a runner on my dining table too.
I love that picture with Santa! Everyone looks so good.

JaMilLyN said...

Great pictures, Terra! Where did you move? You seriously need to get on facebook so I can keep in better touch with you. :) Hope all is well. Your kids are adorable and your house is awesome!

Tiffany said...

Looks beautiful! Congrats on the new house! I can't wait to see pictures of the outside.